- Cambridge Academy provides students with an academically excellent curriculum, while fostering physical, social, and spiritual wellness within a nurturing environment.
- Cambridge Academy believes that high academic expectations within an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect generate the most effective college preparatory education possible.
- The school's philosophy affirms that each individual is of infinite worth and dignity.
- Cambridge Academy seeks student applicants of all races, religions, and nationalities.
- We strive to assist each student to reach his or her potential - intellectually, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Cambridge Academy consistently nurtures a love of learning that will enable students to respond enthusiastically to a lifetime of challenge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.