- Cambridge Academy provides students with an academically excellent curriculum, while fostering physical, social, and spiritual wellness within a nurturing environment.
- Cambridge Academy believes that high academic expectations within an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect generate the most effective college preparatory education possible.
- The school's philosophy affirms that each individual is of infinite worth and dignity.
- Cambridge Academy seeks student applicants of all races, religions, and nationalities.
- We strive to assist each student to reach his or her potential - intellectually, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Cambridge Academy consistently nurtures a love of learning that will enable students to respond enthusiastically to a lifetime of challenge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1