Tel: (601) 442-2531
- Cathedral School is an approved member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and meets Non-Public School standards set forth by the Mississippi State Department of Education.
- Cathedral School is also a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- Mission of Catholic School is to develop, encourage, and support the spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, social and physical growth of each member of our school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||650 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Matheney|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Natchez Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
300 Chinquapin Ln
Natchez, MS 39120
(601) 442-1422 2.5 PK-12
- Natchez Grades: PK-K | 73 students
8 Orange Ave
Natchez, MS 39120
(601) 442-3947 0.3 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.