Catholic Central School
Catholic Central School is a Catholic educational community where all members are challenged to grow and perform to their highest potential and to lead lives of honor, compassion and justice for the greater glory of God.
Our school purpose is to build strong character; nurture spiritual and moral values; teach responsibility and self-discipline; provide enrichment that helps student achievement; foster development of student's unique gifts; offer a strong curriculum, and retain quality, committed teachers.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 427 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is set at $5,550 per year for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. If students are actively involved in a Catholic parish, a subsidy of $1500 is applied for K-6 students, and $1200 is applied for 7th and 8th grade students. Tuition for 9-1
Total Sports Offered
- Catholic Central School is committed to developing the entire person. We accomplish this by providing superior academics built on a Christian-based foundation. In the past five years, the school has received three national awards including the 2009 Innovation in Education Award from Catholic Schools for Tomorrow. Service Ministry is an important part of our committment to community. Enrollment continues to climb, and the school boasts a 100% graduation rate.
Endorse Catholic Central School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.