Catholic Central School
- Catholic Central School is a Catholic educational community where all members are challenged to grow and perform to their highest potential and to lead lives of honor, compassion and justice for the greater glory of God.
- Our school purpose is to build strong character; nurture spiritual and moral values; teach responsibility and self-discipline; provide enrichment that helps student achievement; foster development of student's unique gifts; offer a strong curriculum, and retain quality, committed teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is set at $5,550 per year for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. If students are actively involved in a Catholic parish, a subsidy of $1500 is applied for K-6 students, and $1200 is applied for 7th and 8th grade students. Tuition for 9-1|
|Admissions Director||Marlena Hoendorf|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Catholic Central School is committed to developing the entire person. We accomplish this by providing superior academics built on a Christian-based foundation. In the past five years, the school has received three national awards including the 2009 Innovation in Education Award from Catholic Schools for Tomorrow. Service Ministry is an important part of our committment to community. Enrollment continues to climb, and the school boasts a 100% graduation rate.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SpringfieldGrades: K-12 | 401 students
2177 Emmanuel Way
Springfield, OH 45502
- SpringfieldGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
311 W High St
Springfield, OH 45506
- DaytonGrades: 9-12 | 623 students
505 S Ludlow St
Dayton, OH 45402
- SpringfieldGrades: K-8 | 104 students
2420 Saint Paris Pike
Springfield, OH 45504
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.