Catholic Central School
- Catholic Central School is a Catholic educational community where all members are challenged to grow and perform to their highest potential and to lead lives of honor, compassion and justice for the greater glory of God.
- Our school purpose is to build strong character; nurture spiritual and moral values; teach responsibility and self-discipline; provide enrichment that helps student achievement; foster development of student's unique gifts; offer a strong curriculum, and retain quality, committed teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is set at $5,550 per year for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. If students are actively involved in a Catholic parish, a subsidy of $1500 is applied for K-6 students, and $1200 is applied for 7th and 8th grade students. Tuition for 9-1|
|Admissions Director||Marlena Hoendorf|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Catholic Central School is committed to developing the entire person. We accomplish this by providing superior academics built on a Christian-based foundation. In the past five years, the school has received three national awards including the 2009 Innovation in Education Award from Catholic Schools for Tomorrow. Service Ministry is an important part of our committment to community. Enrollment continues to climb, and the school boasts a 100% graduation rate.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: PK-12 | 270 students
2177 Emmanuel Way
Springfield, OH 45502
(937) 390-3777 3.8 PK-12
- Springfield Grades: K-7 | 256 students
1817 N Limestone St
Springfield, OH 45503
(937) 399-5451 2 K-7
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
311 W High St
Springfield, OH 45506
(937) 325-3113 1.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.