Cedar Catholic High School
- Cedar Catholic Jr.- Sr. High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Through our school improvement process improve hands-on learning activities in the classroom and the school community regarding academic and spiritual growth, in pace with the Archdiocese, continue to develop all curricular areas to enhance our students educational process, Continue to foster the teachings of Jesus Christ in our classroom and total school community.
- Cedar Catholic Jr.-Sr. High Schools Mission is to serve God by providing a challenging academic education integrated with Catholic values and morals developing our students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartington Grades: PK-6 | 203 students
502 S Broadway Ave
Hartington, NE 68739
(402)254-6496 5.5 PK-6
- Hartington Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
108 W 889 Rd
Hartington, NE 68739
(402)254-2146 6.5 PK-6
- Fordyce Grades: 2-6 | 25 students
303 Omaha St
Fordyce, NE 68736
(402)357-3507 7.1 2-6
- Crofton Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1302 W 5th St.
Crofton, NE 68730
(402)388-4393 13.9 PK-8
- Yankton Grades: 5-8 | 109 students
509 Capitol St
Yankton, SD 57078
(605)665-1808 18.4 5-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.