Cedar Valley Catholic Schools
Tel: (319) 232-1422
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic educational center, distinguished by its disciplined, values-based approach to the education and formation of young men and women into a Christian community of principled thinkers.
- Columbus develops the mind, body and spirit through a balance of quality curricular, extracurricular, and community service activities within a Christ-centered environment.
- A Catholic education at Columbus High School fosters the values of human dignity, responsibility, importance of family, informed citizenship and moral decision making.
- Columbus students are caring, concerned and involved persons who operate from a strong value foundation rooted in faith and nurtured by family.
- They are disciplined, enthusiastic, willing to serve and represent diverse cultures and economic backgrounds.
- The Columbus student acquires a knowledge of Catholic vision and values and a responsibility to self, family, community and society.
- The student's knowledge includes the skills of effective communication, decision making, problem-solving and conflict resolution to be used in career, leisure, service and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||861 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schenectady Grades: PK-5 | 200 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
(518) 355-3080 934.2 PK-5
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314) 446-5500 286.4 9-12
- Waterloo Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
139 E Mitchell Ave
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319) 233-6202 1.1 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.