- Top Ranked IA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 876 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic educational center, distinguished by its disciplined, values-based approach to the education and formation of young men and women into a Christian community of principled thinkers. Columbus develops the mind, body and spirit through a balance of quality curricular, extracurricular, and community service activities within a Christ-centered environment. A Catholic education at Columbus High School fosters the values of human dignity, responsibility, importance of family, informed citizenship and moral decision making. Columbus students are caring, concerned and involved persons who operate from a strong value foundation rooted in faith and nurtured by family. They are disciplined, enthusiastic, willing to serve and represent diverse cultures and economic backgrounds. The Columbus student acquires a knowledge of Catholic vision and values and a responsibility to self, family, community and society. The student's knowledge includes the skills of effective communication, decision making, problem-solving and conflict resolution to be used in career, leisure, service and faith.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Cedar Valley Catholic Schools often compared to?
What is Cedar Valley Catholic Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Cedar Valley Catholic Schools?
Endorse Cedar Valley Catholic Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards