Bishop Foley Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Bishop Foley High School is a Catholic Archdiocesan college preparatory school serving the young men and women of the Detroit Metropolitan area since l965.
- BFC was co-founded by the parishes of Guardian Angels in Clawson, and St. Dennis in Royal Oak.
- BFC is big enough to offer a wide range of opportunities in academics and athletics, yet small enough for individual attention.
- Your destination to BFC will lead you to a future of personal growth and success.To quote a student, "BFC is a perfect place to grow in faith with God, while learning with friends.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,150|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katie Crombe|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Uebbing|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Dance,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ambassador Club, Campus Ministry Team, Choir, Culinary Arts Club, Dance Club, Drama Club, Key Club, Medical Science Club, NHS, Right to Life, Robotics, SADD, Science Olympiad, Student Council Choir, Dance Club, Drama Club, Key Club, NHS, Right to Life, Robotics, SADD, Ambassador Club,
Campus Ministry Team,
Culinary Arts Club,
Medical Science Club,
- Bishop Foley Catholic is a co-ed college preparatory high school that offers something for everyone! Our smaller size of approximately 400 students coupled with over 130 programs and activities means there is a special place just for you in our "Foley Family." Over 90% of our students particpate in at least one extracurricular activity, ranging from our unique clubs, outstanding drama and music ensembles, championship winning sport teams, or award winning robotics team. You'll form lasting friendships, receive personal attention, and find that you can be so much more than you were in the past... you can be the person you've always wanted to be. Your destination lies at Foley, where you can truly feel at home!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaterlooGrades: 9-12 | 293 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
SchenectadyGrades: PK-5 | 296 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
WarrenGrades: 9-12 | 776 students
14600 Common Road
Warren, MI 48088
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 321 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
Bishop Foley provides an opportunity for ALL students to excel academically, with AP and Honors classes, spiritually, and athletically. Opportunities for band, vocal music and outstanding art courses allow students to demonstrate their God given talents.
- Posted by Parent - uebbi
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?