St Madeleine Sophie School
- St. Madeleine Sophie School provides the Guilderland area with a value-oriented, quality education in a faith community setting.
- The primary goal of the school is to help the students develop a positive and healthy self-concept within an academic environment.
- The students are made aware of the dignity and respect due to all people and are encouraged to attain their full potential, stressing the importance of human relation skills.
- The general curriculum includes courses in language arts, social studies, mathematics, and the sciences.
- Thus, St. Madeleine Sophie has an educational atmosphere which fosters growth in the life of the spirit, the mind, and the body.
- St. Madeleine Sophie Catholic School exists to provide academic excellence within a Christian atmosphere and to prepare its students to take their places as responsible members of church and society.
- Our mission includes teaching the message of Jesus, building community and rendering service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(plaid jumper girls/ gray pants/ white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterloo Grades: PK-12 | 861 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319)232-1422 934.2 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5500 897.6 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.