Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School
- Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School mission is to provide an exceptional Catholic urban educational experience for youth that instills attitudes of success and self-worth in our youth through faith development, academic excellence and leadership.
- Our college preparatory curriculum applies the most advanced learning theories and technology, and our world-class facility provides a strong learning environment.
- We have developed partnerships with art and cultural organizations, universities, businesses and community groups to give our students a breadth of experiences.
- Our mission is to help students build knowledge, appreciation and understanding of the community and the larger world.
- The Cardinal Ritter Prep environment is loving, nurturing, and fun, with energetic and committed faculty and staff who hold high expectations for themselves and their students.
- Graduates take great pride in their high school alma mater and serve as role models and community leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,323|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Admissions Director||Etefia Umana, JD, MSW|
|Admissions Associate||Lydia Pruitt|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book & Breakfast Club, Brotherhood, Chess Club, Choir, Diversity, Drama Club, Fusion Teen, Golf Club, Intern Leadership Program, National Honor Society, Pastoral Team, Sisterhood, Spanish Club, Spoken Word, Student Ambassador, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 313 students
5401 Lucas And Hunt Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63121
- WaterlooGrades: 9-12 | 293 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
- SchenectadyGrades: PK-5 | 296 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
- FlorissantGrades: PK-12 | 296 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 337 students
1720 Redman Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63138
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.