- Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School mission is to provide an exceptional Catholic urban educational experience for youth that instills attitudes of success and self-worth in our youth through faith development, academic excellence and leadership.
- Our college preparatory curriculum applies the most advanced learning theories and technology, and our world-class facility provides a strong learning environment.
- We have developed partnerships with art and cultural organizations, universities, businesses and community groups to give our students a breadth of experiences.
- Our mission is to help students build knowledge, appreciation and understanding of the community and the larger world.
- The Cardinal Ritter Prep environment is loving, nurturing, and fun, with energetic and committed faculty and staff who hold high expectations for themselves and their students.
- Graduates take great pride in their high school alma mater and serve as role models and community leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,323|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Admissions Director||Etefia Umana, JD, MSW|
|Admissions Associate||Lydia Pruitt|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book & Breakfast Club, Brotherhood, Chess Club, Choir, Diversity, Drama Club, Fusion Teen, Golf Club, Intern Leadership Program, National Honor Society, Pastoral Team, Sisterhood, Spanish Club, Spoken Word, Student Ambassador, Student Council Art Club, Brotherhood, Chess Club, Choir, Diversity, Drama Club, Fusion Teen, Golf Club, Pastoral Team, Sisterhood, Spanish Club, Spoken Word, Book & Breakfast Club,
Intern Leadership Program,
National Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 313 students
5401 Lucas And Hunt Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63121
WaterlooGrades: 9-12 | 293 students
3231 W 9th St
Waterloo, IA 50702
SchenectadyGrades: PK-5 | 296 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
FlorissantGrades: PK-12 | 306 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
Town and CountryGrades: 7-12 | 1015 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017