Loyola Academy Of St Louis
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 531-9091
- Loyola Academy college preparatory academic program, character education, enrichment and recreation which enable our graduates to succeed in college prep high schools.
- Loyola Academy is a Jesuit middle school for boys in grades 6 through 8, with a maximum of 20 students per grade.
- The school's mission is to serve boys who have the potential for college preparatory work, but who are in danger of failing to achieve that potential because of poverty, residence in distressed neighborhoods, or other social or economic factors.
- The Loyola Academy approach seems to work. Each fall, students who attend Loyola are given the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, a standardized test that had been administered to them a year before.
- The average Loyola student, through the course of 3 years at our school, has raised his score 25 or more percentile points -a major improvement, especially when many students from similar backgrounds experience declining scores through the middle school years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 5-8 | 72 students
4130 Wyoming Street
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314) 771-7674 3.1 5-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 834 students
425 S. Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 993-4400 9.2 6-12
I think this would be a great school ,and a fabulous opportunity to have my own child go here. I''m pretty sure he will enjoy and love to have a possible way to make new friends. That Is a great opportunity that my child would have a chance if possible. Thank you and god bless your heart.
- Posted by Parent - eboni
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.