Center City Public Charter Schools - Trinidad Campus
- Life -serving knowledge includes the development of intellectual, social, personal dimensions.
- Faculty and staff members have the responsibility to serve as role models for students.
- Teachers affirm and encourage positive self- awareness and self -expression in students.
- Care must be taken to identify special gifts and unique learning styles which students possess.
- Curriculum development is a dynamic rather than a static process; therefore, curricula and methods are frequently re-examined and updated.
- Creating a safe environment for children allows them to grow and develop into responsible adults.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, FootballBasketball, Dance,|
- At Center City PCS, we believe that all students can grow into compassionate, curious, and engaged citizens who advocate for themselves and for their communities. Therefore, we commit to providing students with a diverse set of experiences that include a rigorous, socially-relevant curriculum and opportunities for service learning. We believe that through these experiences, our students will become self-confident and resilient young adults who are able to think critically, take meaningful risks, and contribute to a productive, just, and peaceful global society.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: K-8 | 502 students
5841 Chevy Chase Pkwy NW
Washington, DC 20015
(202)966-6682 6.2 K-8
- Washington Grades: NS-12
2001 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
(202)829-3700 4.2 NS-12
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
(202)386-9920 1.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.