Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School
Tel: (202) 547-7556
- Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School is a group of four inner-city Catholic schools dedicated to serving the children and families in some of the neediest neighborhoods in Washington, D.C. Under the Academies model student achievement gains reflect the relentless effort to establish and cultivate rigorous, standards-based systems for student instruction and school evaluation.
- The Academies retain caring and competent teachers, maintain safe learning environments, and implement a values-based curriculum that empowers children to reach their highest potential.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 46%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School also viewed these schools: Annunciation Catholic School, British Int'l Schl Washington, Center City Public Charter Schools - Trinidad Campus, Cornerstone Schools-washington and Our Lady Of Victory School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-12 | 372 students
2001 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 829-3700 4.9 PK-12
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
1217 West Virginia Avenue Ne
Washington, DC 20002
(202) 397-1614 1.2 PK-8
- Washington Grades: K-12
3742 Ely Pl SE
Washington, DC 20019
(202) 575-0027 1.9 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?