Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School
- Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School is a group of four inner-city Catholic schools dedicated to serving the children and families in some of the neediest neighborhoods in Washington, D.C. Under the Academies model student achievement gains reflect the relentless effort to establish and cultivate rigorous, standards-based systems for student instruction and school evaluation.
- The Academies retain caring and competent teachers, maintain safe learning environments, and implement a values-based curriculum that empowers children to reach their highest potential.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Comforter/st Cyprian School also viewed these schools: Annunciation Catholic School, British International School Of Washington, Center City Public Charter Schools - Trinidad Campus, Cornerstone Schools-washington and Our Lady Of Victory School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: NS-12
2001 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
(202)829-3700 4.9 NS-12
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
1217 West Virginia Avenue Ne
Washington, DC 20002
(202)397-1614 1.2 PK-8
- Washington Grades: NS-12 | 127 students
3742 Ely Pl SE
Washington, DC 20019
(202)575-0027 1.9 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.