Rock Creek International School serves 209 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8, is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
The student:teacher of Rock Creek International School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 209 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,775
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- Dual Language Immersion in English and Arabic, French or Spanish
- International Community
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rock Creek International School cost?
Rock Creek International School's tuition is approximately $19,775 for private students.
What schools are Rock Creek International School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Rock Creek International School?
The application deadline for Rock Creek International School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rock Creek International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.