Rock Creek International School
- Rock Creek International School serves 209 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
- The student:teacher of Rock Creek International School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,775|
|Admissions Director||Magda Wielkopolska|
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- Dual Language Immersion in English and Arabic, French or Spanish
- International Community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: NS-8
4700 Whitehaven Pkwy NW
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 342-2807 0.6 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?