Rock Creek International School
- Rock Creek International School serves 209 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the Association of Boarding Schools (TABS).
- The student:teacher of Rock Creek International School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,775|
|Admissions Director||Magda Wielkopolska|
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- Dual Language Immersion in English and Arabic, French or Spanish
- International Community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: PK-8
4700 Whitehaven Pkwy NW
Washington, DC 20007
(202)342-2807 0.6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.