- St. Patrick`s Episcopal Day School is dedicated to the nurturing of children academically, physically, spiritually and morally within a caring Christian community.
- Since 1963 the School has offered a strong academic program in a safe, caring environment where ethical standards are taught and applied, with particular focus on building character and on developing empathy and responsibility for others.
- Students benefit from an enriched learning environment in all disciplines and class size is optimized to allow teachers to better challenge each individual to his or her full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,550|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Whitson, Head of School|
|Admissions Associate||Kimberly Hribal|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Class, Choir, Computer Club, Guitar and Ukelele, Puppetry, Robotics, Sports Camp, Student Council Art Class, Choir, Computer Club, Puppetry, Robotics, Sports Camp, Guitar and Ukelele,
- Admission is open to students without regard to race or creed on the basis of character, academic promise and the results of testing in the elementary school grades. Tours of the campus are conducted regularly throughout the year. Applications for new students are accepted from November to March, although we highly recommend you apply prior to February 1 for classes beginning in the fall. Decisions by the Admissions Committee are made in March based on timely receipt of application information. Returning students tend to fill most classes early; however, some openings at specific grade levels may exist through the summer.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Thousand OaksGrades: NS-5 | 143 students
101 N Skyline Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Best private elementary school in the Conejo Valley! You won't find a school in the area that is as highly academic and caring as St. Patrick's Day School!
- Posted by Parent - claud
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.