St. Patrick's Episcopal Day School
- St. Patrick`s Episcopal Day School is dedicated to the nurturing of children academically, physically, spiritually and morally within a caring Christian community.
- Since 1963 the School has offered a strong academic program in a safe, caring environment where ethical standards are taught and applied, with particular focus on building character and on developing empathy and responsibility for others. Students benefit from an enriched learning environment in all disciplines and class size is optimized to allow teachers to better challenge each individual to his or her full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,550|
|Tuition Notes||all inclusive|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Whitson, Head of School|
|Admissions Associate||Kimberly Hribal|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
American Sign Language, Choir, Computer Club, Cooking Club, Robotics, Sports Camp, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Guitar and Ukelele
- Admission is open to students without regard to race or creed on the basis of character, academic promise and the results of testing in the elementary school grades. Tours of the campus are conducted regularly throughout the year. Applications for new students are accepted from November to March, although we highly recommend you apply prior to February 1 for classes beginning in the fall. Decisions by the Admissions Committee are made in March based on timely receipt of application information. Returning students tend to fill most classes early; however, some openings at specific grade levels may exist through the summer.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Grades: K-12 | 1185 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-7391 24.7 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.