- Top Ranked DC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,050 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 5
- Source: Verified school update
Georgetown Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
Informal for all community members
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Asian Club, Augur Bit student newspaper, Black Student Union, Boys Leading Boys, Chorus, Community Service, Debate Team, Environmental Club, Feminist Reading Group, Future Entrepreneurs, Gender & Sexuality Alliance (GSA), Improv Club, It's Academic!, Literary Magazine, Math Team, More than 100 clubs at the High School, Quiz Bowl, Robotics, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Students of Color, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
A Cappella, Jazz Ensemble, One Act Play, Theater Production
A GDS Student Will ...
- Build networks and collaborate across difference
- Innovate and create
- Take risks, tolerate failure, and learn from failure
- Think critically
- Communicate clearly and powerfully
- Tackle complex problems
- Learn actively and resourcefully
- Engage as a just, moral, ethical citizen
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Georgetown Day School often compared to?
Does Georgetown Day School offer a summer program?
What sports does Georgetown Day School offer?
What is Georgetown Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Georgetown Day School?
Endorse Georgetown Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards