- Top Ranked DC School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 510 students
- Yearly Tuition: $35,450
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Aerospace Engineering Club, Always Our Children, Alzheimer's Association, Amazon Alliance, American Sign Language Club, Art Club, Asian Interests Club, Astronomy Club, Beautifully Defined, Best Buddies, Body Positivity Club, Book Talk, Booster Club, Building, BWS, Chess Club, Christ Child Society, Christian Action Service Team, Climbing Club, Conscious Commentary, Constitution Club, Cubs for Fitness, Cubs Who Code, Cubs Who Inform, Debate Club, Deign & Architecture Club (BEDA), Digital Story and Animation Club, Engineering, Fabretto, FOCUS, French Club, Georgetowner (literary magazine), Girl Up, Girls Who Start, Golf Club, Gospel Choir, Great Books Club, Green Gate (yearbook), Iconic Films, Irish Dance Club, Japanese Culture and Anime Club, Journaling Club, Kaleidoscope, Lawn Games Club, Mathletes, Model United Nations, One Love, Pad Project Ambassador Club, Personal Finance Club, Photography Club, Psychology Club, Robotics Club, Saturday School Club, Save Our Seas, Science Fair, Ski Club, Soccer Club, Spanish Club, Special Olympics Club, Support Our Troops, Think Pink, Trivia Club, UNICEF Club, Vamos Tutoring, Visi For Reform, Visi Minds Matter, Visi4Life, Visitation Historical Society, Water Is Life, Wicket (newspaper), Womanist Club, World Villages Club
- Georgetown Visitation, founded in 1799, is a college preparatory school dedicated to the education of young women from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a faith-centered community which is focused on educational excellence and is rooted in the Roman Catholic faith and Salesian tradition.
- Our mission is to empower our students to meet the demands and challenges of a rapidly changing and morally complex world.
- Enriching co-curricular and Christian service programs complement the academic and spiritual life of the school and encourage our students to develop into intellectually mature and morally responsible women of faith, vision and purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School cost?
What sports does Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School offer?
What is Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School?
Endorse Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards