Center Place Restoration School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (816) 252-1715
- Center Place Restoration School was founded in 1991 by the efforts of Restoration Branches across the country.
- The goal of our school is to provide quality education, along with teaching the gospel according to the Holy Scriptures, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants.
- We believe that as the staff and school maintain these goals, the Lord will provide the growth and the means as He sees fit.
- Center Place Restoration School seeks to join forces with our Restoration families to produce a righteous generation.
- The entire faculty, staff, and school board are dedicated to serving the Lord through the ministry of teaching young people. Our faculty is well-qualified, both spiritually and academically.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
CPRS is a fantastic school and has been such a great blessing to our family. The small class sizes and low student to teacher ratio allows for a lot of direction instructional opportunity. Standardized test scores (ACT) for the school have always exceeded state and federal averages and equal or exceed other local schools in the area. Tuition is lower than virtually every other private school in the KC metro area, due in large part to the substantial amount of financial donations from a wide community of school supporters (and they have tuition assistance opportunities for those who can't afford to pay it all). The curriculum is wide and varied with rigorous educational coursework, many sports programs, an excellent fine arts department, elementary to high school foreign language, a service club, top notch religious instruction and worship opportunities, and the list just goes on. It's a safe and family friendly environment with a loving staff, good facilities, and fantastic families. I can't recommend it highly enough...
- Posted by Parent - ericc
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?