Central Wisconsin Christian Schools Pk-12
Central Wisconsin Christian Schools Pk-12 Photo #2 - Students enjoy the use of our new Cornerstone Learning Center, designed for the 21st Century learner.
- CWC offers you a dynamic learning atmosphere where caring Christian teachers connect each and every subject in a perspective that helps see todays world through Gods eyes.
- CWC operates on an eight-period day which gives students a wide variety of opportunities to explore and experience a broad range of academic programs which are infused with faith, learning, and technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 106.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 106.1 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 47.2 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 49 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.