St. Katharine Drexel School
ST. KATHARINE DREXEL SCHOOL~~~ c Students and teachers pray together daily and attend Mass weekly. c Saint Katharine Drexel School provides an environment in which learning and mutually supportive relationships flourish. c A safe, supportive environment is key. c Reverence for the Lord and for every person is a pronounced commitment of all teachers, staff and volunteers c High parental involvement is expected. c Parents connect with each other while building new and lasting friendships. c Along with your children, your family will be enriched by the opportunity to grow in faith .
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 200 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,330
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniform: visit our website)
(Uniform: visit our website)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tution = 2330 for the first child K-8; includes instructional fee and play ground fee.
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Builders Club, Forensics, Jazz Band, Yearbook
- Saint Katharine Drexel School, as an extension of St. Katharine Drexel Parish, is a child-centered, caring community. SKDS is dedicated to educating the whole child in the Catholic Christian tradition, offering a Christian message and a faith-filled environment to its school family through worship and service. The St. Katharine Drexel School Family, with parents as the primary teachers, shares the joint responsibility of serving our school and others as well as building faith, knowledge and a cooperative spirit. All students, teachers, staff, parents and administration are vital to the educational program. At the St. Katharine Drexel School we teach the whole child. We encourage him/her to develop a personal and communal relationship with God. We foster a loving and secure environment. We challenge him/her to work thoroughly in all the disciplines. Finally, we encourage a sense of pride in oneself, leading to pride in St. Katharine Drexel School which plays an integral part in the Beaver Dam Community.
Endorse St. Katharine Drexel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.