The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We can't wait for you to join our KinderCare family!
When you walk through the doors of our learning center you will find a team of dedicated and passionate long-term staff. We love what we do and are excited to share the story of your child's day with you!
Our top priority is building a relationship with your family. While your child is learning, growing, and having fun we partner with you to ensure that your child is receiving consistent and high quality care.
Come visit us today and see why love, learning, and fun go hand in hand at Chanhassen KinderCare!
- From regular safety checks and drills to daily cleaning and sanitizing, our center staff and managers promise to make your child's health and safety our number one priority. Our security door and fenced-in playground provides peace of mind to parents while they are away from their children. All center staff are trained in First Aid and CPR. Staff also receive on-going health and safety training throughout the year to ensure we are always updating our practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA -*NO County Subsidy at this time*
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Chanhassen KinderCare?
The application deadline for Chanhassen KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Chanhassen KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.