- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We can't wait for you to join our KinderCare family!
When you walk through the doors of our learning center you will find a team of dedicated and passionate long-term staff. We love what we do and are excited to share the story of your child's day with you!
Our top priority is building a relationship with your family. While your child is learning, growing, and having fun we partner with you to ensure that your child is receiving consistent and high quality care.
Come visit us today and see why love, learning, and fun go hand in hand at Chanhassen KinderCare!
- From regular safety checks and drills to daily cleaning and sanitizing, our center staff and managers promise to make your child's health and safety our number one priority. Our security door and fenced-in playground provides peace of mind to parents while they are away from their children. All center staff are trained in First Aid and CPR. Staff also receive on-going health and safety training throughout the year to ensure we are always updating our practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA -*NO County Subsidy at this time*
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chanhassen Grades: PK-K | 80 students
1490 Lake Dr W
Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952)448-7829 2.4 PK-K
- Victoria Grades: 9-12 | 406 students
8101 Kochia Lane
Victoria, MN 55386
(952)443-4659 2.7 9-12
- Chanhassen Grades: PK-8 | 634 students
8201 Main Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952)934-6003 2.9 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.