Chase Learning Center & Daycare
- Chase Learning Center & Day Care, Inc., a child daycare and learning facility that offers a nurturing Christian environment for your precious child or children.
- We strongly believe that encouragement and compassion foster a productive and healthy learning atmosphere and we are proud to offer that for your child or children.
- We offer reasonable rates for morning, after school and summer programs for children of all ages.
- We provide infant care also for the parents returning to work.
- Chase Learning Center & Day Care, Inc. offers video surveillance for safety measures and monitoring.
- We hope to hear from you and look forward to exceeding your expectations.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Helena Grades: PK-6 | 36 students
5781 Roy Dr
Helena, AL 35080 2.4 PK-6
- Helena Grades: PK-K | 116 students
501 Riverwoods Ct
Helena, AL 35080
(205)685-1905 3.5 PK-K
- Alabaster Grades: 7-11 | 55 students
117 Plaza Circle
Alabaster, AL 35007
(205)664-1600 3.6 7-11
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
159 Business Center Dr
Birmingham, AL 35244 3.8 PK-12
- Alabaster Grades: K-12 | 380 students
423 Thompson Rd
Alabaster, AL 35007
(205)216-0149 3.9 K-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.