Children's Day Preschool
- Children's Day Preschool is a play based curriculum which offers a safe and stimulating environment that is developmentally appropriate and strives to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our program encourages learning and interaction through a variety of activities and centers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Must be potty trained)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on number of days attended by students - 2 or 3 day programs available - M/W or T/Th, with a Friday program (Pre-K) for 4 year olds.|
|Admissions Director||Terry Weimer|
- Children's Day Preschool is a play based curriculum which offers a safe and stimulating environment that is developmentally appropriate and strives to meet each child's individual needs. Our program encourages learning and interaction through a variety of activities and centers.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Children's Day Preschool is Beth Eden Baptist School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheat Ridge Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
2600 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303)232-2313 0.3 PK-12
- Wheat Ridge Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
3920 Pierce St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303)424-0402 0.5 PK-8
- Arvada Grades: NS-12 | 1035 students
4890 Carr Street
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)424-7310 1.3 NS-12
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
2100 Wadsworth Blvd
Denver, CO 80214
(303)233-0401 1.4 PK-8
- Lakewood Grades: 7-12 | 97 students
1380 Ammons St
Lakewood, CO 80214
(303)860-1702 1.7 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.