Children's Day Preschool
- Children's Day Preschool is a play based curriculum which offers a safe and stimulating environment that is developmentally appropriate and strives to meet each child's individual needs.
- Our program encourages learning and interaction through a variety of activities and centers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Must be potty trained)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on number of days attended by students - 2 or 3 day programs available - M/W or T/Th, with a Friday program (Pre-K) for 4 year olds.|
|Admissions Director||Terry Weimer|
- Children's Day Preschool is a play based curriculum which offers a safe and stimulating environment that is developmentally appropriate and strives to meet each child's individual needs. Our program encourages learning and interaction through a variety of activities and centers.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Children's Day Preschool is Beth Eden Baptist School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheat Ridge Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
2600 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303)232-2313 0.3 PK-12
- Wheat Ridge Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
3920 Pierce St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303)424-0402 0.5 PK-8
- Arvada Grades: NS-12 | 1035 students
4890 Carr Street
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)424-7310 1.3 NS-12
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
2100 Wadsworth Blvd
Denver, CO 80214
(303)233-0401 1.4 PK-8
- Lakewood Grades: 7-12 | 97 students
1380 Ammons St
Lakewood, CO 80214
(303)860-1702 1.7 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.