Children's Garden Montessori School
- Children`s Garden Montessori School serves children from18 months to 6 years old. Intimate, friendly and focused on community, we walk beside our young students as they develop into confident, joyful children who are well-prepared for the next steps in their journey.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Boes|
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303) 722-7708 1.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 825-1333 2.1 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
(303) 290-8843 7.5 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 33 students
3617 Martin Luther King Blvd
Denver, CO 80205
(303) 388-8828 2.7 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.