Children's Garden Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Children's Garden Montessori School?
The application deadline for Children's Garden Montessori School is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the Children's Garden Montessori School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Children's Garden Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards