Children's Garden Montessori School
Children`s Garden Montessori School serves children from18 months to 6 years old. Intimate, friendly and focused on community, we walk beside our young students as they develop into confident, joyful children who are well-prepared for the next steps in their journey.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Boes|
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303) 722-7708 1.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 825-1333 2.1 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
(303) 290-8843 7.5 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 33 students
3617 Martin Luther King Blvd
Denver, CO 80205
(303) 388-8828 2.7 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.