Children's Garden Montessori School
Children`s Garden Montessori School serves children from18 months to 6 years old. Intimate, friendly and focused on community, we walk beside our young students as they develop into confident, joyful children who are well-prepared for the next steps in their journey.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 31 / rolling
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
Endorse Children's Garden Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?