Children's Garden Montessori School
- Children`s Garden Montessori School serves children from18 months to 6 years old. Intimate, friendly and focused on community, we walk beside our young students as they develop into confident, joyful children who are well-prepared for the next steps in their journey.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Boes|
- Children's Garden Montessori School is a nurturning community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
- We hold half-day classes for Toddlers and Primary students and full-day class for our Kindergarteners.
- Open Houses and observations are great ways for interested parents to learn more about our school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303)722-7708 1.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 2.1 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
(303)290-8843 7.5 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 31 students
3617 Martin Luther King Blvd
Denver, CO 80205
(303)388-8828 2.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.