Children's House Montessori Academy
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Our goal at the Montessori Academy is to provide children with a learning environment which will enable them to become responsible and competent, lifelong learners.In the classroom children are encouraged to increase their knowledge in a cooperative, and nurturing learning atmosphere. The students increase their own knowledge through self– and teacher– initiated activities. The materials, along with role-modeling by the teachers and other students, help to make the Montessori classroom a meaningful and unique learning experience.The classroom consists of multi-ages (2.6-6 years), which encourages social interaction, peer teaching, role modeling, and emotional development to take place.Parent involvement is as an important part of Montessori schooling. We believe a strong relationship between home and school is important for a solid foundation. We encourage our parents to take every opportunity to participate in the education of their children. The Academy encourages frequent visits and provides a variety of parent volunteer opportunities. During the school year, informal parent education programs will be available - each designed to guide you through the journey of helping your child discover and enjoy a lifetime of learning.The “whole” child concept is something that is highly regarded in the classroom environment. The child’s physical, emotional, social, spiritual, aesthetic, and cognitive needs are all viewed as being equally important. In the classroom there are diverse set of Montessori materials, activities and experiences that are designed to foster the “whole” child. The classroom is broken into different subject areas: Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math, Geography, Science, and Art.The children are taught and exposed to Spanish & American Sign Language Daily.
- We offer many different Program Options. Tuition is based on a 10 month academic year August to June. Families can pay the entire year’s tuition upfront and receive a 10% discount or chose monthly payment options. A 10% discount for siblings is offered as well.
- Kindergarten Available for a 5-Full Day Program Five-day, Full Day Program (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)*Recommended for fives and six.
- Monthly Payment $460.00Annual Payment $4,600.00 Five-Day, Half Day Program (8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. or 1 - 4 p.m.)*Recommended for threes and foursMonthly Payment $285.00Annual Payment $2,850.00 Three-Day, Full Day Program M-W-F (8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.)*Recommended for fours and fivesMonthly Payment $340.00Annual Payment $3,400.00 Three-Day, Half Day Program, M-W-F (8:30-11:30 a.m. or 1-4 p.m.) *Recommended for early threesMonthly Payment $255.00Annual Payment $2,550.00
Endorse Children's House Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.