Children's House Montessori Academy
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our goal at the Montessori Academy is to provide children with a learning environment which will enable them to become responsible and competent, lifelong learners.In the classroom children are encouraged to increase their knowledge in a cooperative, and nurturing learning atmosphere. The students increase their own knowledge through self– and teacher– initiated activities. The materials, along with role-modeling by the teachers and other students, help to make the Montessori classroom a meaningful and unique learning experience.The classroom consists of multi-ages (2.6-6 years), which encourages social interaction, peer teaching, role modeling, and emotional development to take place.Parent involvement is as an important part of Montessori schooling. We believe a strong relationship between home and school is important for a solid foundation. We encourage our parents to take every opportunity to participate in the education of their children. The Academy encourages frequent visits and provides a variety of parent volunteer opportunities. During the school year, informal parent education programs will be available - each designed to guide you through the journey of helping your child discover and enjoy a lifetime of learning.The “whole” child concept is something that is highly regarded in the classroom environment. The child’s physical, emotional, social, spiritual, aesthetic, and cognitive needs are all viewed as being equally important. In the classroom there are diverse set of Montessori materials, activities and experiences that are designed to foster the “whole” child. The classroom is broken into different subject areas: Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math, Geography, Science, and Art.The children are taught and exposed to Spanish & American Sign Language Daily.
- We offer many different Program Options. Tuition is based on a 10 month academic year August to June. Families can pay the entire year’s tuition upfront and receive a 10% discount or chose monthly payment options. A 10% discount for siblings is offered as well.
- Kindergarten Available for a 5-Full Day Program Five-day, Full Day Program (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)*Recommended for fives and six.
- Monthly Payment $460.00Annual Payment $4,600.00 Five-Day, Half Day Program (8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. or 1 - 4 p.m.)*Recommended for threes and foursMonthly Payment $285.00Annual Payment $2,850.00 Three-Day, Full Day Program M-W-F (8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.)*Recommended for fours and fivesMonthly Payment $340.00Annual Payment $3,400.00 Three-Day, Half Day Program, M-W-F (8:30-11:30 a.m. or 1-4 p.m.) *Recommended for early threesMonthly Payment $255.00Annual Payment $2,550.00
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Children's House Montessori Academy?
The application deadline for Children's House Montessori Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Children's House Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards