Chilton Christian Academy
- Chilton Christian Academy was founded in 1977. The academy has about 200 students and is accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools, National Council for Private Schools and AdvancED. Class are for K Three Year Old through Twelfth Grade.
Chilton Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants and school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and Fees listed on school website.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Student Leadership Council
- People that viewed Chilton Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Uab Engel Therapeutic School And Day Treatment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
930 20th St S Ste 357
Birmingham, AL 35294
(205)975-4537 39.1 PK-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.