Chilton Christian Academy
- Chilton Christian Academy was founded in 1977. The academy has about 200 students and is accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools, National Council for Private Schools and AdvancED. Class are for K Three Year Old through Twelfth Grade.
Chilton Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants and school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and Fees listed on school website.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Student Leadership Council
- People that viewed Chilton Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Uab Engel Therapeutic School And Day Treatment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
930 20th St S Ste 357
Birmingham, AL 35294
(205)975-4537 39.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.