Cahawba Christian Academy
- Cahawba Christian Academy provides a Christ centered environment where students are challenged to achieve both spiritual and academic excellence.
- It is the intent of Cahawba Christian Academy to place foremost in the hearts and minds of its students, parents and staff the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that according to the Bible, parents are the God- ordained authority over the child.
- Those who have enrolled their children at CCA have then entrusted to the school the responsibility of imparting a Christ- centered education to them.
- We believe that all programs within Cahawba Christian Academy whether academic, athletic, or spiritual should be for the purpose of teaching young people how to relate to every situation from a Biblical worldview.
- Our motto, Academic excellence with a meaning, simply implies that we provide a Christ honoring education with a high standard of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Alabama Association of Independent Schools (AAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abbeville Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
258 Ml Tillis Dr
Abbeville, AL 36310
(334)585-5100 146.1 PK-12
- Fairhope Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
316 Presbyterian Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 177.4 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 1024 students
2300 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
(205)553-5963 27.1 PK-12
- Wetumpka Grades: PK-11 | 110 students
7469 Georgia Rd.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)478-3888 64 PK-11
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.