Cahawba Christian Academy
- Cahawba Christian Academy provides a Christ centered environment where students are challenged to achieve both spiritual and academic excellence.
- It is the intent of Cahawba Christian Academy to place foremost in the hearts and minds of its students, parents and staff the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that according to the Bible, parents are the God- ordained authority over the child.
- Those who have enrolled their children at CCA have then entrusted to the school the responsibility of imparting a Christ- centered education to them.
- We believe that all programs within Cahawba Christian Academy whether academic, athletic, or spiritual should be for the purpose of teaching young people how to relate to every situation from a Biblical worldview.
- Our motto, Academic excellence with a meaning, simply implies that we provide a Christ honoring education with a high standard of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Alabama Association of Independent Schools (AAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abbeville Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
258 Ml Tillis Dr
Abbeville, AL 36310
(334)585-5100 146.1 PK-12
- Fairhope Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
316 Presbyterian Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 177.4 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 1024 students
2300 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
(205)553-5963 27.1 PK-12
- Wetumpka Grades: PK-11 | 110 students
7469 Georgia Rd.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)478-3888 64 PK-11
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.