Abbeville Christian Academy
- Abbeville Christian Academy was created to provide a Christian environment in which to develop well-educated, well-disciplined students with positive self-esteem, a sense of fair play, and the leadership skills needed for the 21st century.
- We seek to develop students' characters, spiritual values, intellects, patriotism, leadership and individuality. Parental support and participation are vital to our success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2002, 2004|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Centreville Grades: PK-12 | 182 students
2415 Montevallo Road
Centreville, AL 35042
(205)926-4676 146.1 PK-12
- Fairhope Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
316 Presbyterian Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 172 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 1024 students
2300 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
(205)553-5963 173.1 PK-12
- Wetumpka Grades: PK-11 | 110 students
7469 Georgia Rd.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)478-3888 87.8 PK-11
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.