Adullam House Christian Academy
- Adullam House Christian Academy is a ministry of New Convictions Outreach Inc, and Adullam House.
- AHCA exists to challenge students in grades pre-K3 to 12th grade with high academic standards and pure morals, and with the bible as their guide for life.
- Student/teacher ratio is very low, so the children receive a lot of individual attention.
- We seek to equip the children with the tools to understand and worship God.
- In teaching them to know who they are in Christ, the children will be better prepared to live an “abundant life.” Our brand new facility opened fall 2012.
- We have a 6000sq.ft. gymnasium, media center, and classrooms equipped with some of the latest technology. A Beka is our curriculum of choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform - purple polo and grey pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call 334-478-3888|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Harborth|
|Admissions Associate||Elizabeth Willis|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, CheeringArchery, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abbeville Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
258 Ml Tillis Dr
Abbeville, AL 36310
(334)585-5100 87.8 PK-12
- Centreville Grades: PK-12 | 182 students
2415 Montevallo Road
Centreville, AL 35042
(205)926-4676 64 PK-12
- Fairhope Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
316 Presbyterian Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 179.9 PK-12
- Montgomery Grades: NS-PK | 80 students
1565 Ray Thorington Rd
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)271-2525 20.7 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.