Alabama Christian Academy
- The mission of Alabama Christian Academy is to glorify God by providing a quality, Christ-centered education which challenges students and teachers to maximize their potential so that graduates are prepared to further their education while becoming productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Auditory and Visual processing|
|Total Students||804 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms per On-line Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,603|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition breaks are given for siblings and for elementary students. See our website for complete info.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,167|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Tracy Stiff|
|Admissions Associate||Tracy Stiff|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fellowship of Christian Students, Key Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Spanish National Honor Society, Student Government Association|
Club or Organization:
Athletic Ambassadors, Eagle Ambassadors, Pep Club, Tri-M
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bass Fishing Team
- Over the past 10 years, our students have consistently scored above the national average on the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT), the ACT and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Beginning in August 2004, school uniforms were required for all students.
- Our current facility provides 151,000 square feet of space on a campus that utilizes nearly 23 acres of land.
- The development of school-wide technology is a priority. We are a 1:1 technology school in grades 6-12.
- ACA has a fantastic marching and symphonic bands as well as a superb chorus and a vibrant theatre program.
- Qualified High School students can participate in Dual Enrollment Classes as well as Advanced Placement.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-12 | 700 students
3240 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)272-8210 3.7 K-12
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 742 students
1700 East Trinity Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)213-2100 2.6 PK-12
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)517-1158 3 PK-12
Our children have been at ACA for over 10 years. The school continues to grow and improve with each passing year. Love the staff, students and Christ centered learning environment!
- Posted by Parent - Current Parent
I have been very pleased with Alabama Christian. Alabama Christian has provided and continues to provide a great education and preparation for moving on to the next stage in College. The students are challenged academically, and the school strives to continue to advance in academic excellence and offerings. The opportunity to grow spiritually is a big advantage to this great school.
- Posted by Parent - AR
I graduated from ACA and now have the privilege of working at ACA where both my children have attended as well. It offers a wide variety in academics, athletics and fine arts. The faculty/staff are among the best and truly love and care for the students and parents.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Tracy
ACA is a wonderful school where the student learns and grows in all aspects of life. The administration, faculty and staff genuinely care about the Students and make a positive impact in their lives! My family is blessed to be a part of ACA!
- Posted by Parent - Elaine
I had two children attend ACA from K-5 - graduation. My children were very active in sports, clubs and community and loved it. They were very prepared for their college experience. I love the fact that the school stresses Christian values and you are able to talk freely about Jesus.
- Posted by Parent - Former Parent
We have attended ACA since the 2nd Grade. I think it is a school to be very much appreciated academically & socially. The Teacher's are helpful and the office also goes the extra mile. I reccommend ACA 100%
- Posted by Parent - shara
One of my children has graduated and gone on to be successful in college, thanks to ACA's college-prep goals. The other is in high school now. My child is safe and is getting a sound education. We care most about the Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - dstre
My students attended ACA for three years while we lived in Montgomery. It was an excellent experience for us all! My children have grown academically, spiritually and emotionally. We are so very thankful for the loving teachers we had during our time at ACA and the friends we made there!
- Posted by Parent - hmpul
I have three children who have attended ACA since kindergarten. It is an amazing school in every area and I would recommend it to anyone who desires a great education and a positive and safe environment for their child. The faculty truly cares about student academically and spiritually.
- Posted by Parent - Kgold