- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Montgomery Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Montgomery Academy develops leaders committed to honor, scholarship, service and the pursuit of excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Montgomery Academy offer?
Montgomery Academy offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Winter Track. Montgomery Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for most sports offered.
What is Montgomery Academy's ranking?
Montgomery Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Montgomery Academy?
The application deadline for Montgomery Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montgomery Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards