Evangel Christian Academy
- Evangel Christian Academy, a ministry of Evangel Church in Montgomery, Alabama is a K-12 educational community committed to pursuing excellence for the glory of God.
- ECA has as its mission to minister to Christian children, preparing them academically and spiritually.
- Our faculty is highly qualified and dedicated to helping your child fulfill God's plan for their life.
- We work as a team with the parents to make ECA the best it can be, and work hard to promote family, school, and church.
- Come talk to us and prayerfully consider ECA for meeting your child's academic needs.
- Spiritual emphasis is the foundation of education at ECA, reinforced through daily Bible classes, weekly chapels and the commitment of teachers and staff to demonstrate by word and example what it means to experience a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Click on our admissions link for more information on what we believe.
- In keeping with our emphasis on personal excellence, ECA is accredited by the Alabama Independent School Association (AISA), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI), the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS), and is also an active member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Go to web site www.ecalions.org|
|Admissions Associate||Donna Huffman|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Praise & Worship Band, Student Government Association (SGA) Drama, Praise & Worship Band,
Student Government Association (SGA),
- Fully Accredited with SACS CASI, AISA, and ACTS AISA Blue Ribbon Status Well qualified, professional Christian staff Professional Science Lab Media Center - Complete Library with over 7000 books and a Computer Lab with 27 computers and Elementary PC Lab for student use Free Learning Center for students Safe Christian Environment Excellent teacher/student ratio Gymnasium and Weight Room
Profile last updated: 09/03/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontgomeryGrades: K-12 | 690 students
3240 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106
MontgomeryGrades: PK-12 | 925 students
6010 Vaughn Road
Montgomery, AL 36116
MontgomeryGrades: PK-9 | 214 students
3570 Bell Rd
Montgomery, AL 36116
MontgomeryGrades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
MontgomeryGrades: PK-12 | 980 students
4700 Wares Ferry Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?