Lighthouse Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) offers awell-disciplinedclassroom atmosphere, balanced with a lovingenvironment where eachchild receives nurturing from a dedicatedChristian teacher.
- LCA is dedicated to addressing the spiritual, mental,andphysical training children require in preparation for theirfuture.Lighthouse Christian Academy offers a well rounded; Biblebasededucation using the ABEKA curriculum that has helped toprepare itsgraduates for college careers, military service, andgeneraloccupation specialties. General courses of study areavailable forstudents to pursue at Lighthouse ChristianAcademy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$420|
|Tuition Notes||$420 is a monthly average from a range of $370 to $450|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Current report card plus last years. Interview withprincipaland letter of recommendation from a non familymemberfor students4th grade up. Completedapplication.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-12 | 700 students
3240 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)272-8210 4 K-12
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)517-1158 3.5 PK-12
Want to enroll my daughter in 2nd grade
- Posted by Parent - payne
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.