Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) offers awell-disciplinedclassroom atmosphere, balanced with a lovingenvironment where eachchild receives nurturing from a dedicatedChristian teacher.
- LCA is dedicated to addressing the spiritual, mental,andphysical training children require in preparation for theirfuture.Lighthouse Christian Academy offers a well rounded; Biblebasededucation using the ABEKA curriculum that has helped toprepare itsgraduates for college careers, military service, andgeneraloccupation specialties. General courses of study areavailable forstudents to pursue at Lighthouse ChristianAcademy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$420|
|Tuition Notes||$420 is a monthly average from a range of $370 to $450|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Current report card plus last years. Interview withprincipaland letter of recommendation from a non familymemberfor students4th grade up. Completedapplication.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334)517-1158 3.5 PK-12
Want to enroll my daughter in 2nd grade
- Posted by Parent - payne
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.