Lighthouse Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (334) 271-4200
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) offers awell-disciplinedclassroom atmosphere, balanced with a lovingenvironment where eachchild receives nurturing from a dedicatedChristian teacher.
- LCA is dedicated to addressing the spiritual, mental,andphysical training children require in preparation for theirfuture.Lighthouse Christian Academy offers a well rounded; Biblebasededucation using the ABEKA curriculum that has helped toprepare itsgraduates for college careers, military service, andgeneraloccupation specialties. General courses of study areavailable forstudents to pursue at Lighthouse ChristianAcademy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$420|
|Tuition Notes||$420 is a monthly average from a range of $370 to $450|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Current report card plus last years. Interview withprincipaland letter of recommendation from a non familymemberfor students4th grade up. Completedapplication.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
445 Cotton Gin Road
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334) 517-1158 3.5 PK-12
Want to enroll my daughter in 2nd grade
- Posted by Parent - payne
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?