Eastwood Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Eastwood Christian School provides an education centered on Truth which prepares students to think properly about the world. Eastwood believes our students are not machines to be programmed, but creatures made in the image of God whose minds and bodies must be cultivated to reach their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1330|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms are purchased from Lands End.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Tuition Notes||See website admissions page for tuition costs.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Eastwood Christian School is a ministry of Eastwood Presbyterian Church and is a Christ-centered, classical college preparatory school (K-12). Its educational philosophy is committed to discipling young people through academics so as to foster a love of learning and a passion for Jesus Christ. The school opened in 1995 and presently enrolls 360 students.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 700 students
1700 East Trinity Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)213-2100 0 PK-12
- Montgomery Grades: K-12
2328 Fairlane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334)213-0803 1.5 K-12
We have had 3 kids at ECS for up to 10 years. We can't imagine going anywhere else. Every subject is taught with Christ at the center. Our kids are getting a great classical christian education that will carry them into adulthood.
- Posted by Parent - parent
We have 5 kids at Eastwood and have been very blessed by this school. We hope to see our girls and boys continue to thrive at Eastwood
- Posted by Parent - Chris
Identifying or evaluating private schools is the second part of the private school search process. This hub aggregates more than twenty-five articles that deal with this topic with the hope that they will help you search for the right private school for your child.
Sooner or later you ought to consider a single-sex school as opposed to a traditional coeducational school. Why? For several reasons.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.