Trinity Presbyterian School
- As a college preparatory school, Trinity seeks to challenge its students in a fashion that will prepare them for college and ultimately life.
- The mission statement of Trinity Presbyterian School clearly defines our core purpose.
- It reads, "To glorify God by providing for students the highest quality Christian education, training them in the biblical and life worldview, thus enabling them to serve God in spirit, mind and body." This statement serves as the foundation for each and every program maintained in the school and provides an anchor for all future programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History and Studio Art, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, European History, History of Art, Studio Art 2D, Studio Art 3D, Studio Art Drawing, U.S. Government and Politics, United States History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||see www.trinitywildcats.com/admissions/tuition|
|Admissions Director||Jenny McClinton|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBallet, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band, Dance Team, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Forensics and Debate, French Club, Junior National Honor Society, Key Club, Latin Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Student Government Association (SGA), Student YMCA, Trinity Ambassadors
Arts and Music Programs:
Show Choir, Spring High School Play
- Trinity is Montgomery's foreost educational institution binding academic excellence with Christian values. We understand that each child is created in the image of God with unique strengths, talents, gifts and abilities. Our desire is to help your child fulfill their greatest potential by offering an unparalleled academic experience with an emphasis on scholarship, citizenship, and Christ-like service. Our world is undergoing change at an unprecedented rate due in large part to both technological improvements and increasing globalization. We believe that the well-rounded education that Trinity has to offer is just what young people need in order to thrive in this increasingly competitive world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.