Hill & Lowe Educational Exploratorium Academy
- Exploratorium Academy is a non-traditional high school serving students in Montgomery and surrounding areas.
- Exploratorium Academy Incorporated is a Professional Learning Community - Private High School serving students in grades 7-12.
- Additionally the foundation provides educational opportunities for adult learners to complete their High School Diploma.
- Exploratorium Academy does not offer GED's; all graduates earn and receive a high school diploma.
- Exploratorium Academy holds academic accreditation with The National Private School's Accreditation Alliance.
- January 2007 officially announced the 10th year that Exploratorium Academy has been an accredited and acknowledged high school in the State of Alabama.
- In December 2006, Exploratorium entered its early implementation phase towards securing SACS accreditation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-8 | 81 students
1765 Highland Ave
Montgomery, AL 36107
(334)264-2101 8.6 K-8
- Cecil Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
15396 Vaughn Rd
Cecil, AL 36013
(334)277-6566 10.1 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.