Hill & Lowe Educational Exploratorium Academy
- Exploratorium Academy is a non-traditional high school serving students in Montgomery and surrounding areas.
- Exploratorium Academy Incorporated is a Professional Learning Community - Private High School serving students in grades 7-12.
- Additionally the foundation provides educational opportunities for adult learners to complete their High School Diploma.
- Exploratorium Academy does not offer GED's; all graduates earn and receive a high school diploma.
- Exploratorium Academy holds academic accreditation with The National Private School's Accreditation Alliance.
- January 2007 officially announced the 10th year that Exploratorium Academy has been an accredited and acknowledged high school in the State of Alabama.
- In December 2006, Exploratorium entered its early implementation phase towards securing SACS accreditation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-8 | 81 students
1765 Highland Ave
Montgomery, AL 36107
(334)264-2101 8.6 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.