The mission of Edgewood Academy is to provide students with a college preparatory education in a safe and supportive environment. We endeavor to prepare students for a future of lifelong learning and productive citizenship.
At Edgewood Academy there is nothing more important than providing our students an excellent foundation in academics.
In addition to our outstanding academic program, we offer extracurricular clubs and a very competitive athletic program to provide opportunities to shape our nation's future--our children.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 268 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in , 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
History, Jr. Enlish, Sr. English
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
(no uniforms required)
(no uniforms required)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit website for tuition rates.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- In choosing a school for your child, there are many issues to consider. The number one consideration is getting a quality education that will enable your child to pursue any direction he/she may choose. With ninety-nine percent of Edgewood graduates going on to higher education, we at EA know the importance of a solid foundation.
- Other important issues to consider are safety, the student life opportunities offered such as sports, clubs and community involvement, the campus and its facilities, and the convenience of the location of the school.
- Edgewood is about education, it is about competing in sports, but most of all it is about families working together to provide the best learning experience for their children.
Endorse Edgewood Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.