The mission of Edgewood Academy is to provide students with a college preparatory education in a safe and supportive environment. We endeavor to prepare students for a future of lifelong learning and productive citizenship.
At Edgewood Academy there is nothing more important than providing our students an excellent foundation in academics.
In addition to our outstanding academic program, we offer extracurricular clubs and a very competitive athletic program to provide opportunities to shape our nation's future--our children.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 227 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in , 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
History, Jr. Enlish, Sr. English
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
no uniforms required
no uniforms required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit website for tuition rates.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- In choosing a school for your child, there are many issues to consider. The number one consideration is getting a quality education that will enable your child to pursue any direction he/she may choose. With ninety-nine percent of Edgewood graduates going on to higher education, we at EA know the importance of a solid foundation.
- Other important issues to consider are safety, the student life opportunities offered such as sports, clubs and community involvement, the campus and its facilities, and the convenience of the location of the school.
- Edgewood is about education, it is about competing in sports, but most of all it is about families working together to provide the best learning experience for their children.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Edgewood Academy often compared to?
Edgewood Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Victory Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Edgewood Academy offer?
Edgewood Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting.
When is the application deadline for Edgewood Academy?
The application deadline for Edgewood Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Edgewood Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.