First Baptist Child Development Center
- School's mission is to provide a safe and caring environment for your child to experience God's love while pursuing specific social, academic, and spiritual goals.
- It is our desire that each child develop at his own pace, be challenged to reach his greatest potential, and be appreciated for his own unique gifts.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Beverly Collins|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to First Baptist Child Development Center is Edgewood Academy (4.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmore Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
5475 Elmore Rd
Elmore, AL 36025
(334)567-5102 4.9 PK-12
- Wetumpka Grades: PK-11 | 110 students
7469 Georgia Rd.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)478-3888 7.8 PK-11
- Millbrook Grades: 5-8
4711 Chapman Road
Millbrook, AL 36054
(334)285-5354 8.8 5-8
- Montgomery Grades: K-2 | 4 students
4050 Fairground Rd
Montgomery, AL 36110
(334)356-4038 9.2 K-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.