First Baptist Child Development Center
Tel: (334) 567-3319
- School's mission is to provide a safe and caring environment for your child to experience God's love while pursuing specific social, academic, and spiritual goals.
- It is our desire that each child develop at his own pace, be challenged to reach his greatest potential, and be appreciated for his own unique gifts.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Beverly Collins|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to First Baptist Child Development Center is Edgewood Academy (4.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmore Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
5475 Elmore Rd
Elmore, AL 36025
(334) 567-5102 4.9 PK-12
- Wetumpka Grades: PK-12 | 136 students
7469 Georgia Rd.
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334) 478-3888 7.8 PK-12
- Millbrook Grades: 5-8
4711 Chapman Road
Millbrook, AL 36054
(334) 285-5354 8.8 5-8
- Montgomery Grades: K-2 | 4 students
4050 Fairground Rd
Montgomery, AL 36110
(334) 356-4038 9.2 K-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.