Holy Trinity Day School
- Holy Trinity Day School offers half-day Preschool and Kindergarten programs in a Christian atmosphere.
- The children attend a weekly chapel service, which includes Bible lessons, music and prayers.
- Holy Trinity Day School strives to provide a safe and loving atmosphere where children can learn and grow.
- We strive to meet the individual needs of each child and to help each child grow both socially and academically.
- The teachers at Holy Trinity Episcopal day school strive to make each child's preschool experience a positive one, and they welcome parental participation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AuburnGrades: PK-12 | 739 students
1601 Academy Dr
Auburn, AL 36830
OpelikaGrades: K-12 | 246 students
Po Box 311
Opelika, AL 36803
TuskegeeGrades: 7-12 | 48 students
4280 Us Highway 29 S
Tuskegee, AL 36083
Camp HillGrades: 6-12 | 137 students
PO Drawer 550
Camp Hill, AL 36850
Tuskegee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
2009 W Montgomery Rd
Tuskegee , AL 36088
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?