Resurrection Catholic School
- Resurrection Catholic School(RCS) offers a quality spiritual and academic program for students from pre-K through the eighth grade.
- We believe that all students deserve an excellent education. As members of the Christian community we are committed to respect every child, whom we hold as precious, regardless of race, creed, or ability.
- In an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect, kindness, courtesy, and compassion among faculty and students, the school endeavors to teach each child how to live in peace and harmony with all his brothers and sisters.
- Our curriculum includes religion which incorporates the teaching of the Catholic faith and traditions; Accelerated Language Arts; Mathematics; Science; Social Studies; Spanish; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Accelerated Reading; Physical Education, Theater and Music.
- Tutoring and after school care are also offered. Resurrection Catholic school is a non-profit charitable organization, exists to resurrect Society.
- We uplift those we serve spiritually, intellectually and physically by providing a center for academic excellence; by being caretakers and enablers of the physically and mentally challenged, the elderly and those suffering from addictions and through evangelizations and pastoral ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-8 | 81 students
1765 Highland Ave
Montgomery, AL 36107
(334)264-2101 3.6 K-8
- Montgomery Grades: K-12 | 700 students
3240 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)272-8210 5.3 K-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.