Resurrection Catholic School
- Resurrection Catholic School(RCS) offers a quality spiritual and academic program for students from pre-K through the eighth grade.
- We believe that all students deserve an excellent education. As members of the Christian community we are committed to respect every child, whom we hold as precious, regardless of race, creed, or ability.
- In an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect, kindness, courtesy, and compassion among faculty and students, the school endeavors to teach each child how to live in peace and harmony with all his brothers and sisters.
- Our curriculum includes religion which incorporates the teaching of the Catholic faith and traditions; Accelerated Language Arts; Mathematics; Science; Social Studies; Spanish; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Accelerated Reading; Physical Education, Theater and Music.
- Tutoring and after school care are also offered. Resurrection Catholic school is a non-profit charitable organization, exists to resurrect Society.
- We uplift those we serve spiritually, intellectually and physically by providing a center for academic excellence; by being caretakers and enablers of the physically and mentally challenged, the elderly and those suffering from addictions and through evangelizations and pastoral ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: K-8 | 81 students
1765 Highland Ave
Montgomery, AL 36107
(334)264-2101 3.6 K-8
- Montgomery Grades: K-12 | 700 students
3240 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)272-8210 5.3 K-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.