Tri-wil / Porta Cras School
Tel: (205) 938-9274
- Tri-Wil, Inc. is a residential treatment facility serving children and youths in a safe structured homelike environment.
- Our commitment to children and families is to provide healing and growth so individuals can lead productive lives.
- Our efforts are governed by the principles of a positive attitude, trust, respect, and honesty through cooperative teamwork.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an on-campus school to meet the educational demands of students unable to function in a public school system.
- The academic program maintains an awareness of both the emotional and academic needs of each student.
- Tri-Will, Inc., provides a multidisciplinary team working together to develop a functional individual plan of treatment based on the strengths and needs of the child and family.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an adventure-based program intergrated into the education and treatment aspects to challenge youths to realize their full potential socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?