Tri-wil / Porta Cras School
- Tri-Wil, Inc. is a residential treatment facility serving children and youths in a safe structured homelike environment.
- Our commitment to children and families is to provide healing and growth so individuals can lead productive lives.
- Our efforts are governed by the principles of a positive attitude, trust, respect, and honesty through cooperative teamwork.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an on-campus school to meet the educational demands of students unable to function in a public school system.
- The academic program maintains an awareness of both the emotional and academic needs of each student.
- Tri-Will, Inc., provides a multidisciplinary team working together to develop a functional individual plan of treatment based on the strengths and needs of the child and family.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an adventure-based program intergrated into the education and treatment aspects to challenge youths to realize their full potential socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.