Tri-wil / Porta Cras School
- Tri-Wil, Inc. is a residential treatment facility serving children and youths in a safe structured homelike environment.
- Our commitment to children and families is to provide healing and growth so individuals can lead productive lives.
- Our efforts are governed by the principles of a positive attitude, trust, respect, and honesty through cooperative teamwork.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an on-campus school to meet the educational demands of students unable to function in a public school system.
- The academic program maintains an awareness of both the emotional and academic needs of each student.
- Tri-Will, Inc., provides a multidisciplinary team working together to develop a functional individual plan of treatment based on the strengths and needs of the child and family.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an adventure-based program intergrated into the education and treatment aspects to challenge youths to realize their full potential socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.