Tri-wil / Porta Cras School
- Tri-Wil, Inc. is a residential treatment facility serving children and youths in a safe structured homelike environment.
- Our commitment to children and families is to provide healing and growth so individuals can lead productive lives.
- Our efforts are governed by the principles of a positive attitude, trust, respect, and honesty through cooperative teamwork.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an on-campus school to meet the educational demands of students unable to function in a public school system.
- The academic program maintains an awareness of both the emotional and academic needs of each student.
- Tri-Will, Inc., provides a multidisciplinary team working together to develop a functional individual plan of treatment based on the strengths and needs of the child and family.
- Tri-Wil, Inc., provides an adventure-based program intergrated into the education and treatment aspects to challenge youths to realize their full potential socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.