Three Springs Private School Utf
Tel: (256) 776-2503
- Sequel-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley Works to Heal Children and Their Families There is a difference between a teenager who is a bit rebellious and a teen that is rapidly spiraling out of control.
- Uncomfortable behavior can devastate your child and your family. Paint Rock Valley offers information for families like yours to introduce you to our adolescent treatment programs.
- The mission of Paint Rock Valley is the healing and restoration of children and their families.
- Every resource at our disposal, be it financial, human or operational, is directed toward this purpose.
- Our efforts will always be governed by the principals of honor, respect, teamwork, responsibility, accountability and honesty.
Three Springs Private School Utf places among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Specific Learning Disability, Emotional Conflict, Other Health Impaired|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and collar shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$180|
|Tuition Notes||The daily rate is 180.00 which totals approximately 5500.00/month|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Demellier|
- Sequel-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley provides private junior and senior high school courses accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and School. Registered with Alabama Department of Education. Your child will study: * Math * English * History * Social Studies * Sciences ACT/SAT testing site. The program provides a cognitive behavioral model with intensive individual, group and family counseling. Common Primary Diagnosis: Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Adjustment Disorder, Post Traumatic Strss Disorder, ADHD, Substance Use/Abuse.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: 6-11 | 25 students
3811 Old Shell Road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251) 342-4931 302.3 6-11
- Owens Cross Roads Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
318 Hamer Rd
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
(256) 725-7170 18.8 6-12
- Piedmont Grades: K-2 | 35 students
6344 Roy Webb Rd
Piedmont, AL 36272
(256) 447-9349 65.5 K-2
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?