Three Springs Private School Utf
- Sequel-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley Works to Heal Children and Their Families There is a difference between a teenager who is a bit rebellious and a teen that is rapidly spiraling out of control.
- Uncomfortable behavior can devastate your child and your family. Paint Rock Valley offers information for families like yours to introduce you to our adolescent treatment programs.
- The mission of Paint Rock Valley is the healing and restoration of children and their families.
- Every resource at our disposal, be it financial, human or operational, is directed toward this purpose.
- Our efforts will always be governed by the principals of honor, respect, teamwork, responsibility, accountability and honesty.
Three Springs Private School Utf places among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Specific Learning Disability, Emotional Conflict, Other Health Impaired|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and collar shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$180|
|Tuition Notes||The daily rate is 180.00 which totals approximately 5500.00/month|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Demellier|
- Sequel-Three Springs Paint Rock Valley provides private junior and senior high school courses accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and School. Registered with Alabama Department of Education. Your child will study: * Math * English * History * Social Studies * Sciences ACT/SAT testing site. The program provides a cognitive behavioral model with intensive individual, group and family counseling. Common Primary Diagnosis: Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Adjustment Disorder, Post Traumatic Strss Disorder, ADHD, Substance Use/Abuse.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: 6-11 | 25 students
3811 Old Shell Road
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)342-4931 302.3 6-11
- Owens Cross Roads Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
318 Hamer Rd
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
(256)725-7170 18.8 6-12
- Piedmont Grades: Inquire with school | 35 students
6344 Roy Webb Rd
Piedmont, AL 36272
(256)447-9349 65.5 Inquire with school
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.