Brooklane Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Brooklane Baptist Academy is a kindergarten through twelfth grade school providing academic excellence with a Christian perspective.
- Our staff is a qualified group of caring professionals with the primary objective of inspiring students to have a Biblical worldview while equipping them with the character, courage and wisdom essential to impact a needy society for the glory of God.
- Brooklane Baptist Academy is a ministry of Brooklane Baptist Church.
- The objective in having a Christian school is to obey the scriptural imperative of Deuteronomy 6:5-9, which states: "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
- And these words which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and thou shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou lies down, and when thou rises up.
- And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.".
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205)428-6288 6.5 PK-12
- Trenton Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
3890 County Road 20
Trenton, AL 35774
(256)776-2503 101.2 6-12
I am interested in a teaching position with Brooklane Academy. I can be contacted at 256-221-6565.
- Posted by Teacher - Sharon Lightfoot
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.