Brooklane Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Brooklane Baptist Academy is a kindergarten through twelfth grade school providing academic excellence with a Christian perspective.
- Our staff is a qualified group of caring professionals with the primary objective of inspiring students to have a Biblical worldview while equipping them with the character, courage and wisdom essential to impact a needy society for the glory of God.
- Brooklane Baptist Academy is a ministry of Brooklane Baptist Church.
- The objective in having a Christian school is to obey the scriptural imperative of Deuteronomy 6:5-9, which states: "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
- And these words which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and thou shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou lies down, and when thou rises up.
- And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.".
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205)428-6288 6.5 PK-12
- Trenton Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
3890 County Road 20
Trenton, AL 35774
(256)776-2503 101.2 6-12
I am interested in a teaching position with Brooklane Academy. I can be contacted at 256-221-6565.
- Posted by Teacher - Sharon Lightfoot
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.