New Life Christian School Of Excellence
Tel: (205) 424-2927
- New Life Christian School of Excellence program is designed to minister to the needs of the whole child, mind, body, and spirit, fostering the development of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills by incorporating Christian values.
- We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment, as well as individualized, age appropriate learning experiences.
- Our daily program is designed to provide constructive learning experiences through music, selected biblical and secular stories, arts and crafts, cultural studies, language development, math, science, computer, foreign language and the enhancement of social skill.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: K-12 | 42 students
3100 Dartmouth Ave
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205) 424-8533 1.6 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205) 786-4379 9.2 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: PK-6 | 101 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205) 780-5096 5 PK-6
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 269 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205) 785-8805 3.9 K-12
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205) 428-6288 3.9 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?