New Life Christian School Of Excellence
- New Life Christian School of Excellence program is designed to minister to the needs of the whole child, mind, body, and spirit, fostering the development of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills by incorporating Christian values.
- We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment, as well as individualized, age appropriate learning experiences.
- Our daily program is designed to provide constructive learning experiences through music, selected biblical and secular stories, arts and crafts, cultural studies, language development, math, science, computer, foreign language and the enhancement of social skill.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: K-12 | 42 students
Po Box 171 3100 Dartmouth Avenue
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)424-8533 1.6 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 9.2 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-6 | 59 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)780-5096 5 K-6
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 3.9 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 11.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.