New Life Christian School Of Excellence
- New Life Christian School of Excellence program is designed to minister to the needs of the whole child, mind, body, and spirit, fostering the development of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills by incorporating Christian values.
- We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment, as well as individualized, age appropriate learning experiences.
- Our daily program is designed to provide constructive learning experiences through music, selected biblical and secular stories, arts and crafts, cultural studies, language development, math, science, computer, foreign language and the enhancement of social skill.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: K-12 | 42 students
3100 Dartmouth Ave
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)424-8533 1.6 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 9.2 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-6 | 59 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)780-5096 5 K-6
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 3.9 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 11.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.