New Life Christian School Of Excellence
- New Life Christian School of Excellence program is designed to minister to the needs of the whole child, mind, body, and spirit, fostering the development of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills by incorporating Christian values.
- We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment, as well as individualized, age appropriate learning experiences.
- Our daily program is designed to provide constructive learning experiences through music, selected biblical and secular stories, arts and crafts, cultural studies, language development, math, science, computer, foreign language and the enhancement of social skill.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: K-12 | 42 students
3100 Dartmouth Ave
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)424-8533 1.6 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 9.2 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: PK-6 | 101 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)780-5096 5 PK-6
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 269 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 3.9 K-12
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205)428-6288 3.9 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.