- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 405 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Restoration Academy began in 1988 by Dr. Anthony Gordon. He followed God's calling to provide a quality, private education to predominantly lower-income families. He believed that such an education should be available to more than affluent families. Restoration Academy exists as a compilation of families, faculty, communities, and churches. At the core of our school is the Restoration Academy student. The goal of the school is to meet the academic, spiritual, and social needs of each student at in our school in a Christ-centered environment. We believe that the school has been called to a unique educational mission to meet the needs of a predominantly urban and at-risk* student body. We are also called to minister and meet the unique aspects of the Restoration Academy learner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Restoration Academy offer?
Restoration Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Restoration Academy?
The application deadline for Restoration Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Restoration Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards