- Ephesus Academy exists to provide a Christ-centered learning experience for all students in the community.
- It promotes academic excellence in an environment sensitive to individual needs.
- The Academy prepares students for eternal life while training them for service in a culturally diverse community.
- Ephesus Academy is based on the belief that all true wisdom and knowledge comes from God--that the very foundation of true education is the fear of the Lord.
- The highest form of education is found in the Word of the Living God, and a correct knowledge of the Scriptures lies at the foundation of all true education.
- The precepts and principles of religion are the first steps in the acquisition of knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 1.4 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 5.7 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
630 1st St S
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205)251-8395 1 PK-8
- Fairfield Grades: K-6 | 59 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)780-5096 4.9 K-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.