Our Lady Of Sorrows
- Our mission at Our Lady Of Sorrows school is to provide a well-integrated curriculum that insures the religious, academic and social development of each individual child.
- Our Lady Of Sorrows school strives to create a Catholic Christian educated community in which to recognize that knowledge must be enlightened by faith and made effective through service to others, not only within the school community, but also the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 3.1 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: K-8 | 209 students
2 Xavier Cir
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)871-1687 4.1 K-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
630 1st St S
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205)251-8395 2.2 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 5.1 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?