Our Lady Of Sorrows
- Our mission at Our Lady Of Sorrows school is to provide a well-integrated curriculum that insures the religious, academic and social development of each individual child.
- Our Lady Of Sorrows school strives to create a Catholic Christian educated community in which to recognize that knowledge must be enlightened by faith and made effective through service to others, not only within the school community, but also the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 3.1 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: K-8 | 209 students
2 Xavier Cir
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)871-1687 4.1 K-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
630 1st St S
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205)251-8395 2.2 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 5.1 PK-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.