St Francis Xavier School
- St. Francis Xavier School includes Kindergarten through Eight Grade and is accredited by the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges, a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- Our school concerned with each child's spiritual, intellectual, social and physical needs; aims to offer "Excellence in education" at all levels of instruction; maintains a staff of highly qualified and certified teachers; provides a warm and caring atmosphere in a Catholic, Christian environment; and has an active and supportive Home & School Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vickey Battles|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
4901 Old Leeds Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)956-9731 2.3 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 3.8 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
1720 Oxmoor Rd
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)879-3237 4.1 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 1.8 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.