St Francis Xavier School
Tel: (205) 871-1687
- St. Francis Xavier School includes Kindergarten through Eight Grade and is accredited by the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges, a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- Our school concerned with each child's spiritual, intellectual, social and physical needs; aims to offer "Excellence in education" at all levels of instruction; maintains a staff of highly qualified and certified teachers; provides a warm and caring atmosphere in a Catholic, Christian environment; and has an active and supportive Home & School Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vickey Battles|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
4901 Old Leeds Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205) 956-9731 2.3 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205) 252-2535 3.8 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 422 students
1720 Oxmoor Rd
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205) 879-3237 4.1 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205) 591-7600 1.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.