Saint Rose Academy
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,345
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Saint Rose Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Knights of the Altar, Little Flower Club, Little Giants Drama Club, Rosary Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Treble Choir
- Saint Rose Academy is a private, co-educational Catholic elementary school, located in the Diocese of Birmingham, serving students from three-year-old kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Since its founding in 1956, it has been owned and operated by the Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia of Nashville, Tennessee. As a Catholic school, it takes its meaning and purpose from the role and mission of the Church.
- It exists for the benefit of the Catholic youth of the community and is open and extends a welcome to all who desire to attend regardless of race, religion and national or ethnic origin.
- We cooperate with the parents in their role as primary educators of their children in the Faith.
- The formation of each student as a unique child of God is a principal focus.
- Inspired by Christ's words, "I came that they may have life and have it to the full," we at St. Rose dedicate our apostolate to providing a Catholic education in a nurturing environment that promotes the growth -- spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical -- of the whole child.
- Fully aware of the accelerating changes in society, we work diligently to lead our students in an unending pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty.
Endorse Saint Rose Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards