Sardis Christian School
- Sardis Christian School is a church-governed school with a mission to provide a Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum that challenges boys and girls to learn about Christ, to respect others, and to excel academically in order that they may become productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||$250.00 per month for 1 child; 415.00 for 2; 559.00 for 3|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Douglas|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Registration fee: 110.00 new students; 100.00 returning student
- Book Fee: 140.00 Kindergarten - 4th grade; 150.00 5th -8th grades
- Activity Fee: 50.00 per student
- Curriculum: A Beka
- After-school Care: 85.00 per month or 25.00 per week or 6.50 per day Hours: 2:00-6:00 p.m Mondays; 3:00 -6:00 p.m. Tues.-Fri.
- Uniforms: Casual uniform Mon.- Wed.; Dress uniform on Thursday; Fridays are optional for casual uniform or out of uniform day
- Chapel: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BirminghamGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1900 43rd St W
Birmingham, AL 35208
- FairfieldGrades: K-12 | 248 students
Po Box 30
Fairfield, AL 35064
- BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 83 students
829 Mcmillon Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
- BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 143 students
1916 19th St Ensley
Birmingham, AL 35218
- BessemerGrades: K-9 | 80 students
1622 7th Ave N
Bessemer, AL 35020
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.