Sardis Christian School is a church-governed school with a mission to provide a Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum that challenges boys and girls to learn about Christ, to respect others, and to excel academically in order that they may become productive Christian citizens.
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Yearly Tuition: $250
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$250.00 per month for 1 child; 415.00 for 2; 559.00 for 3
Total Sports Offered
- Registration fee: 110.00 new students; 100.00 returning student
- Book Fee: 140.00 Kindergarten - 4th grade; 150.00 5th -8th grades
- Activity Fee: 50.00 per student
- Curriculum: A Beka
- After-school Care: 85.00 per month or 25.00 per week or 6.50 per day Hours: 2:00-6:00 p.m Mondays; 3:00 -6:00 p.m. Tues.-Fri.
- Uniforms: Casual uniform Mon.- Wed.; Dress uniform on Thursday; Fridays are optional for casual uniform or out of uniform day
- Chapel: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sardis Christian School cost?
Sardis Christian School's tuition is approximately $250 for private students.
What sports does Sardis Christian School offer?
Sardis Christian School offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Sardis Christian School?
The application deadline for Sardis Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sardis Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.