- The Arlington School provides an individualized education experience to a wide variety of students.
- While there is no one "type" of student at The Arlington School, many of our students come here because, in one way or another, their needs were not met at a larger public or private school because of our small size, it is possible to address the many issues that middle school and high school students normally face.
- Problems which are usually ignored in a traditional educational system.
- At The Arlington School we recognize that there is more to learning than what occurs in the classroom.
- In fact, a student's entire life affects his/her education. We believe that providing the best education possible means more than just teaching subjects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly tuition costs $10,000|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Petitto|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 5-12 | 361 students
4801 Altamont Road South
Birmingham, AL 35222
(205)879-2006 1.9 5-12
- Birmingham Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
300 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)940-2400 4.6 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.