- The Arlington School provides an individualized education experience to a wide variety of students.
- While there is no one "type" of student at The Arlington School, many of our students come here because, in one way or another, their needs were not met at a larger public or private school because of our small size, it is possible to address the many issues that middle school and high school students normally face.
- Problems which are usually ignored in a traditional educational system.
- At The Arlington School we recognize that there is more to learning than what occurs in the classroom.
- In fact, a student's entire life affects his/her education. We believe that providing the best education possible means more than just teaching subjects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly tuition costs $10,000|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Petitto|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 5-12 | 361 students
4801 Altamont Road South
Birmingham, AL 35222
(205)879-2006 1.9 5-12
- Birmingham Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
300 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)940-2400 4.6 9-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.