- The Arlington School provides an individualized education experience to a wide variety of students.
- While there is no one "type" of student at The Arlington School, many of our students come here because, in one way or another, their needs were not met at a larger public or private school because of our small size, it is possible to address the many issues that middle school and high school students normally face.
- Problems which are usually ignored in a traditional educational system.
- At The Arlington School we recognize that there is more to learning than what occurs in the classroom.
- In fact, a student's entire life affects his/her education. We believe that providing the best education possible means more than just teaching subjects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly tuition costs $10,000|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Petitto|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 5-12 | 361 students
4801 Altamont Road South
Birmingham, AL 35222
(205)879-2006 1.9 5-12
- Birmingham Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
300 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)940-2400 4.6 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.