- The Arlington School provides an individualized education experience to a wide variety of students.
- While there is no one "type" of student at The Arlington School, many of our students come here because, in one way or another, their needs were not met at a larger public or private school because of our small size, it is possible to address the many issues that middle school and high school students normally face.
- Problems which are usually ignored in a traditional educational system.
- At The Arlington School we recognize that there is more to learning than what occurs in the classroom.
- In fact, a student's entire life affects his/her education. We believe that providing the best education possible means more than just teaching subjects.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly tuition costs $10,000|
|Admissions Director||Debbie Petitto|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BirminghamGrades: 5-12 | 348 students
4801 Altamont Road South
Birmingham, AL 35222
- BirminghamGrades: 9-12 | 626 students
300 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
- BirminghamGrades: NS-12 | 357 students
1500 Heritage Place Drive
Birmingham, AL 35210
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.