Christ Covenant School
- Christ Covenant School is an independent, non-denominational school that offers a unique combination of classical and Christian education.
- As part of the classical model of education, the school uses curriculum that corresponds with children's cognitive and emotional development.
- The school is orgaized to focus on the 7 pillars: Respect, Order, Diligence, Unity, Courage, Humility, and Integrity.
- We teach truth, values, decision-making and critical thinking. Students are taught how to learn, how to think and how to know, not merely what to know. We encourage your visitation to see the difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||446 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American Literature and Comp, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Language & Comp., AP Europen History, AP Latin, AP Physics, AP US History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,980|
|Tuition Notes||JK & Kindergarten $4260 (1/2 day) JK & Kindergarten plus extended care $6980 $300 enrollment fee for one student $75 Testing Fee $500 enrollment fee for two or more students|
|Admissions Director||Ashley Bryant|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
6th grade Jr. Council, Appologetics, Art Camp, Cooking Club, Crazy 8 Math Club, Drama/Acting, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Honor Concil, House System (Upper School), Jr. Chaplains, Math Club and Camp, Modern Manners, MS Girls Bible Study, National English Society, National Honor Society, Prefect Council, Running, Running Club, Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
- Visit our school to observe class activities. CCS welcomes this at anytime. We want you to experience our unique learning culture!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-12 | 272 students
3111 Golden Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)758-0037 5.8 K-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
2606 E. 5th St.
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)752-3529 6.4 PK-8
- Winterville Grades: K-6 | 70 students
5005 Corey Rd
Winterville, NC 28590
(252)756-0645 1.7 K-6
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.